Sunday 19 May 2013

Who will Alan choose?

What a weekend! I have been up to Sheffield for 2 birthday nights out, which were very busy days but lovely to see everyone. Tonight we went to try out the new Buddies Dinner which was delicious! Only problem with this is that no work has been done, apart from some planning on the train! I have Wednesday off though to spend all day doing my assignment.

Not too much to report from this week! I am considering going to The Business Show in June....depending on how the assignment is going etc! Has anyone been to this before? Any thoughts?

This week coming is going to be a busy one - I am off to see Watsky in Islington on Tuesday (youtube him if you haven't heard of him - not everyone's cup of tea but we like him!) and then off to Sheffield again on Thursday night for another birthday! Busy busy busy!

SPOILER ALERT!
I am about to talk about The Apprentice - so if you haven't seen it and intend to stop reading now!

So three episodes down now and what can I say, I am hooked! There is something about the candidates this year that annoys me, I think they seem really stupid!? But then again I cannot imagine what it is like to be in that situation! The flat-pack box the girls did last week, I mean come on girlies you are giving us all a bad name here! I highly recommend watching their interviews on the BBC site - some of them are unbelievable! I am looking forward to seeing the next few weeks tasks and hopefully the teams being mixed up a bit! There does not seem to be a clear winner at the moment...so keep watching! Let me know who your faves are!

Get social with me with one click :)

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment