Sunday 14 July 2013

Strawberries and Cream

This weekend has been so chilled I have absolutely loved it! A few Pimms and a BBQ has been heavenly! And we have also been strawberry picking where we managed to get 4kg of them! Lush.


So I have caught up on The Apprentice - WOW. I am not going to say who is in the final as I know some people still won't have seen it....but I am shocked! I cannot believe that the business plans wouldn't have been vetted before the candidates were accepted onto the show so how on earth did that one get through? (If you have seen it you will know who I mean!) Cannot wait for the final now!

As an aside... has anyone seen this?! I cannot actually believe my eyes and ears... Speechless!


This week is a busy one with catching up with friends, Zumba and finalising some holiday bits. I cannot believe I have less than 2 weeks left on placement now...it is all going too quickly! Friday night will be a few leaving drinks before saying farewell next Thursday! Now is definitely the time to start handing out my business cards to potential contacts!

Enjoy your sunny afternoon :)

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment