Sunday 7 July 2013

The Summer Bucket List

What a long journey it is to Scotland...! I hadn't appreciated just how far away it was! Having traveled up via Sheffield to get the keys to my flat for next year (which is gorgeous and I am so excited to live there with Anna!) the journey took about 5 or 6 hours and was very warm! The weather this weekend has been lovely though, perfect for the Wimbledon final! 

So on the journey back today I have made a list of things that I want to achieve between Monday and going back to uni...and I am determined to do them all! I am thinking of this as my "bucket list for the summer!"

They include:
  • Finish my placement, accompanied with an evening out for goodbyes :(
  • Get more work experience
  • Holiday
  • Catch up with friends before they go back to uni/start a job/go travelling
  • Bridesmaid in August for THE wedding of 2013
  • Tidy out all my things for the flat and get anything else I need
  • Visit family
  • See the Skatoons gig again - check them out if you like Ska!
  • Go to the seaside
  • Go to London to be a true tourist
  • Stay up and watch the stars come out
And much much more... I am sure I will just keep adding to it as I go along!

Please comment below if you have any other ideas etc for this list! This is my last long summer (hopefully) so I want to make the most of it!!!

Here's to a sunny week ahead.

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment