Wednesday 4 September 2013

London Calling....!

This weekend is going to be an emotional one - my baby sister is going off to the big city (LND) to uni! I wish her all the luck in the world as she prepares to start her adventure in becoming a children's nurse! (If you read this - I will be down to see you soon, so keep your room clean!) It's got me motivated to pack up the last bits and bobs for 2 weeks time!!

I am starting a few days work experience on Monday which I am really looking forward to - hopefully it will get me back into the swing of things and get me motivated for the start of uni!! I cannot believe that I will be starting my final year in a few weeks!!

So...social media again this week...! I have been putting a lot of time and effort into my Twitter account over the past couple of weeks, so I thought I would touch the surface with this as a topic! I have been attempting to communicate a lot more on this to different people/companies and so far it's worked a treat!! I am so impressed with some companies on their ability to respond so quickly - it's incredible!! The aspect that has impressed me the most recent has been the companies who are online at 8pm and still interacting with their followers - fantastic! I think this is a key time to be reaching out as a lot of people I know believe this is a target time for people to be tweeting. Keep up the good work! (Obviously I appreciate that this only works for certain companies/sectors etc....)

If you fancy having a look at my twitter or sending me a tweet go for it :) @helenchick91

Hope you find the picture funny (sorry if not!)

Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment