Thursday 14 November 2013

Feeling Festive...

Right so 2 assignments are complete... only 3 more to go before the C word... Christmas! (Is it too early to mention that?!)

Only 6 weeks left of this semester, where has the time gone?! It's been an emotional rollercoaster so far... The pressure I put on myself with assignments is crazy! But there is light at the end of the tunnel and I am looking forward to the Christmas break! Assignments still to do include looking at the strategies for a company, taking an existing company to a new country, and a report on my job search so far...! No big deal! (haha)

Anyway, enough about that...

.... Have you seen the John Lewis and M&S Christmas ads? Not sure what your feelings are but I am not really a fan of the JL one, although I have to say that it is growing on me! However I LOVE the M&S one!



I also think the Aldi Christmas advert deserves a mention - simple yet so effective! And the Sainsbury's Christmas "film" is worth checking out if you have some spare time!

As you might be able to tell I am feeling festive! I want to start writing my Christmas cards and buying gifts! Might need to wait for a while though! Hopefully Sheffield is going to have a Christmas market... fingers crossed! Christmas films will start soon!

I am writing a cheeky blog about jobs...Coming soon to a blog (well this blog) near you...!

Ciao x

1 comment:

  1. Chick, as if you dont like the John Lewis advert! I didn't like the M&S one, bit boring if you ask me. Only 3 assignments to go!! Wahoo! #DontStress ;)

    ReplyDelete