Saturday 26 April 2014

Easter Bunny's been and gone...

Hello!

So time for a quick update....

The Easter break has gone far too fast! 2 weeks seems to have flown by but looking back I have done an awful lot! The majority of my time has been spent revising and doing things in my beautiful new house! However I also took my Mum for her belated Mother's Day gift of Afternoon Tea at 78 Derngate, which I would highly recommend! London was also on the list, as I spent the day visiting my sister.

I am now back in Sheffield and getting ready for the final chapter here with three exams starting on the 7th May and finishing 2 weeks later! It's terrifying to think that this is it, we are all so close to the finishing line!

Revision is going well so far, lots of index cards are flying around my room, along with post-it notes and books! I have pre-warned my flatmate to expect a spectrum of emotions from me (just glad I still have Easter Eggs to help me through!) Tea, biscuits and music are going to get me through the next few weeks!

So that's all for now folks!

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment