Tuesday 20 May 2014

And that's a wrap...

So this is it, my time at university has come to a close! I have finished! I cannot believe how quickly it has gone! Honestly when people were telling me that your final year will fly by I didn't expect it would go this fast! Safe to say it's been an emotional rollercoaster of a year - we have had tears, stress and so much laughter.

The friends I have made this year are friends that I would like to think would be my friends for life (hopefully) and I have had some of the best times with them - even if it was in the library at goodness knows what time!


Exams are over (we shall see how I did in a couple of months time) and we have had our last course night out! I now have less than two weeks before I enter the 'real world' of work, along with moving into my beautiful house and starting my future! Crazy!

For my last "summer holiday" I have a few things planned including packing up my flat (sob), shopping at Meadowhall, visiting my little sister in London, my flatmates 22nd and going to see Katy Perry!

I cannot thank everyone who has supported me throughout my time at Hallam enough - my family, friends, tutors, placement and everyone else who has made my time here incredible. It is so sad to think that I won't be seeing some people ever again and others I won't see until Graduation...!

Roll on Graduation in November! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment